Indian Air Force Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: The details provided below are about the latest job offer made by Indian Air Force through an employment official notification released on the website www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidates can apply for recruitment for various vacancies for the posts of Airmen Group X and Group Y Trades. The candidates need to check the last date respective to their location.
Indian Air ForceRecruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Airmen Group X and Group Y Trades|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Airmen Group X and Group Y Trades-Various
Educational Qualifications: Check the details provided below:
- For Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) -Class 12th pass with Mathematics, Physics, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics / Automobile /Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a diploma or in intermediate /matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma.
- Group ‘Y’ Trades (Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades) – Intermediate / Class 12th pass or Equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects with 50% marks in aggregate and in English as well OR 02 years vocational course with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade – Intermediate / Class 12th or Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and in English as well.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in Recruitment Rally only.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be paid a sum of Rupees 14,600/- per month during their training period. A sum of Rupees 33,100/- per month plus applicable Dearness allowance will be paid to the candidates after completion of their training.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for the application process.
Age criteria: The candidates of a specified age can only apply for recruitment. The candidate must be born between 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003.
Official Website: www.airmenselection.cdac.in
Important Instructions to Follow:
- Register on www.airmenselection.cdac.in for attending the Recruitment Rally.
- Upload the credentials if required and submit the form.
NOTE: Keep Visiting our website for more updates.