India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post is recruiting candidates for appointment as Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle. The candidates who are interested to apply for a total of 634 vacancies for the post of GDS can apply online on www.appost.in. The candidates will be able to apply and submit the applications by 06/11/2020.
India Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||634|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2020|
India Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)-634
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 10th with Maths and English as subjects and with the knowledge of local language i.e Hindi.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment and appointment on the basis of the Merit list prepared to keep in mind the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10th.
Pay Scale: As per the specified norms.
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC category need to pay the fee of Rupees 100. The candidates of SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Category need not pay the fee for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be between 18-40 years. The candidates who belong to any category specified as reserved under the state category can claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government relaxation.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply for India Post Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply online on the official website of the India Post i.e www.appost.in.
- Fill the details in the online application form as per the academic records.
- Make sure to pay the application fee as per the specified mode.
- Upload the passport size photo signature and the academic credentials as per the instructions related to the size and format.
- Submit the online application form.
NOTE: All of the candidates must submit the applications by 06/11/2020.