Income Tax Recruitment 2021: The following details are about the official job notice issued by the Income Tax Department asking candidates to submit online applications for recruitment to be filled online on www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The candidates will be recruited for 38 vacant posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant. The date by which the applications need to be submitted is 17/01/2021.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Posts Name||Multi-Tasking Staff, Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||17/01/2021|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Total Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have following specified academic qualification can submit their applications for the recruitment:
- Post 1 & 2: A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Post 3: Matric Pass
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be according to the age criteria specified by the organization in the official notice of employment that is 18-25 years. The age will be calculated as on 01/04/2020.
Application Fee: The candidates will be asked to make payment of the application fee if applicable and required as per the official notice of employment.
Pay Scale: The following pay scale will be applicable:
- Post 1: Rupees 9,300-34,800 with Grade pay of Rupees 4600/- per month (Pay Band-2)
- Post 2: Rupees 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rupees 2400/- per month (Pay Band-1)
- Post 3: Rupees 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rupees 1800/-per month (Pay Band-1)
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Test and Interview.
Important Details Regarding Income Tax Recruitment–
The applications can be submitted during the period of 04th January 2021 to 17 January 2021. The applications can be filled and submitted online only on www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Make sure to apply as soon as possible before the last date.
- Inspector of Income Tax-12
- Tax Assistant-16
- Multi-Tasking Staff-10
How To Apply Online For Income Tax Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of the Income Tax Department i.e www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- The first step that you have to take is fill the application form through the link provided in the careers/ recruitment section of the website.
- Details as per the academic records are to be filled in the application form.
- Remember to submit the application form before the last date.
Important Links To Consider for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: No need to send the physical copies at the office address.