IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021: The below-provided details related to the latest announcement made by the India Government Mint, Kolkata for the filling up of 07 vacant posts of Supervisor & Engraver. The applications can be submitted between the period 21st June to 20th July 2021. The mode of application is online and the applications are now accepted on the official web portal www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com.
IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||India Government Mint, Kolkata|
|Posts Name||Supervisor and Engraver|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Application submission period||21st June to 20th July 2021|
IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The following is about the minimum academic eligibility criteria:
- Supervisor: Masters Degree in Hindi/ English with one year of experience in Hindi to English translation or vice-versa.
- Engraver: Bachelor of Fine Arts with a minimum of 55% marks (Sculpture/ Metal Works/ Painting)
Age Criteria: The candidates must be complying with the age criteria specified by the organization in its official notification as stated below:
- Supervisor: 18-30 years
- Engraver: 18-28 years
Application Fee: The applicants of different categories need to pay the application fee as specified below:
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category: 600 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category: 200 Rupees
The fee needs to be paid online only via a debit/ credit card or internet banking only.
Pay Scale: Check the norms specified in the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Online Objective Type Test will be conducted on the basis of which the candidates will be shortlisted.
Important Details Regarding IGM Kolkata Recruitment–
To apply for recruitment for the specified vacancies of the India Government Mint, Kolkata, please fill the online form on www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com. The distribution of the vacancies is as follows:
How To Apply Online For IGM Kolkata Recruitment–
- India Government Mint, Kolkata has a dedicated link on the website www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com for acceptiing the applications for recruitment from the candidates.
- Click on the specified link provided in the careers section and fill the details in the form.
- Every applicant is liable to provide his/ her accurate details in the form.
- Make sure the fee is paid and the credentials are uploaded as asked.
- Submit the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Do not forget to keep a copy of the form with you either in hard or soft form.