IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020: IGI Aviation Service Private Limited is inviting online applications to be filled on the official website www.igiaviationdelhi.com. The candidates will be engaged for 590 vacancies of Customer Service Agent. Make sure to apply and submit the online application form by 30/12/2020.
IGI Aviation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||IGI Aviation Service Private Limited|
|Name of the Job||Customer Service Agent|
|Number of Vacancies||590|
|Last Date to Apply||30/12/2020|
IGI Aviation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IGI Aviation Service Private Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Customer Service Agent-590
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The Written Exam, Medical Test and Personal Interview will be conducted by the organization in order to arrive at the decision for the selection of suitable candidates for their recruitment and appointment.
Pay Scale: Rupees 15,000-25,000/-per month will be paid to the selected candidates as pay scale.
Application Fees: Candidates of all the categories need to pay an application fee of Rupees 350.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the age specified by the organization i.e 18-30 years.
Official Website: www.igiaviationdelhi.com
Important Instructions to apply for IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020:
- IGI Aviation Service Private Limited is accepting the applications for the recruitment in online mode only on www.igiaviationdelhi.com.
- Fill the online form as asked with all the required details.
- Pay the applicable fee in online mode via debit/ credit card or internet banking.
- Upload a passport size photo, signature and scan copies of the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and save a copy in offline mode with you to be kept as a proof of application for the future.
- The candidates may keep the filled application form in hard copy with themselves but the same is not to be sent to the office.
NOTE: 30/12/2020 is the date by which the online applications for the recruitment must be submitted by the candidates at any cost as late applications will not be entertained.