ICMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has started the process of recruitment as notified by the official employment notification. The candidates are advised to apply online on the official website www.icmr.nic.in. There are a total of 141 vacancies for the post of Scientist B. The candidates need to submit their online applications by 02/10/2020 at any cost.
ICMR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of the Job||Scientist B – (Medical / Non-Medical)|
|Number of Vacancies||141|
|Last Date to Apply||02/10/2020|
ICMR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist B – (Medical / Non-Medical) – 141
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed the following academic qualification:
- Scientist-B (Medical) – MBBS from an accredited institute
- Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – First Class Post Graduate degree or Second Class Post Graduate with Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Computer Based Test.
Pay Scale: The salary as per the rules and specified standards will be paid to all the candidates appointed through the selection process. The salary will be Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee as specified below:
- For all others: Rs. 2000/- plus Transaction Charges
- SC/ST/EWS/Women Category: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee
Age criteria: The candidates below 35 years of age can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.icmr.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.icmr.nic.in.
- Upload the credentials and pay the applicable fee.
- Submit the form and note down the application or the reference number.
NOTE: Following are the important dates for application:
- Start date of online application – 12 September 2020
- Closing date for online application– 02 October 2020
- Availability of Admit card– 20 October 2020
- The date for Computer Based Test (CBT)– 01 November 2020
- Result Date Exeptected – 20 November 2020