ICMR Recruitment 2020: Department of Health Research published an article for the posts of Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Officer, and Multi Tasking Staff. The vacancies offered by the interviewee are 61 will be filled through the process of an interview conducted on specified dates. For more details keep read the further article.
ICMR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of the Job||Project Technical Officer, Data Entry Officer, and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||61|
|Interview Schedule||26th, 28th 29th September, and 05th October 2020|
ICMR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Name of The Posts:
- PTO (Senior Investigator) – 03
- PTO (Senior Technical Assistant) – 03
- PTO (Medical Social Worker) – 03
- Project Assistant (Field Investigator) – 05
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – 13
- Project Technician III (X-Ray Technician) – 03
- Data Entry Operator (Grade) – 02
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – 14
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant) – 02
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper) – 03
- Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper) – 01
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician for IRL) – 09
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should be 10th/12th/Bachelor or Diploma holder from the recognized college or institute. To get more details, see the official notice on the website.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection determined by the authorities is completely through the Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get a handsome salary of Rs. 15800-32000/- per month. Separate details for the individual post is shown in the official notification.
Age criteria: The applicant should be in the range of 25-30 years. Besides, relaxation is provided to reserved quota.
Important Instructions to apply for ICMR – NIRT Recruitment 2020:
- The interested and qualified candidate must take out the print of the form that is available on the website.
- Add details carefully in the form and join the attested copies with the form having information of the name, address, age, caste, qualification, and experience of the applicant.
- Review the details submitted and finally send the form to the specified official address.
NOTE: PTO stands for Project Technical Officer.