ICG Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence has invited online applications from the male citizens of India who have the necessary academic qualifications for the posts of Navik (General Duty and Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard. All the candidates who want to join the current vacancies should register themselves by the 16th of July 2021.
For more information, please have a look inside the article below carefully.
ICG Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||16/07/2021|
ICG Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Posts:
- Navik – 310
- Yantrik – 40
Educational Qualifications: The applicant having any of the following academic degrees will be suitable for the job :
- 10th/12th/Diploma in Engineering
Age Criteria: Applicant must exist between 18 to 22 years besides the candidates belongs to the reserved category as they are allowed to get exemption in the upper age limit.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC candidates will pay the application charge worth Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty although, for SC/ST’s it will be exempted.
Pay Scale: The monthly amount in lieu of the work done by the candidate will be around Rupees 21700/- Post 01-02, and Rupees 29200/- Post 03-05.
Selection Procedure: The following are the factors through which the applicant will be selected :
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding ICG Recruitment 2021–
To solve the queries related to the online application, the candidate may contact through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or over telephone no- 020-25503108/020-25503109.
How To Apply Online For ICG Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and read all the instructions carefully.
- Enter the requisite information in the online form.
- Upload the signature, photograph, self-written declaration, education mark sheet, age proof, caste proof, Non-Objection Certificate, etc.,
- At this step, make the payment in online mode with a receipt to be kept for security reasons.
- Make sure that the filled details are accurate and complete before the end of the submission.
- The hard copy of the application does not need to send to any specified place.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Entire recruitment details have been mentioned in this article, still any candidate has any doubt regarding the recruitment, he can go through the detailed information on the website.