ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is hiring intellectual and knowledgeable male candidates for 05 vacancies of Enroller Follower/Sweeper in the organization. The applications can be filled by dynamic and talented candidates on or before 15/04/2021. Only offline applications can be made. To have brief details of the recruitment and its content as such scale of pay, the application process, age limit, etc., carefully read us through the article below.
ICG Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Enrolled Follower/Sweeper|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Daman|
|Last Date To Apply||15th April 2021|
ICG Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Enrolled Follower/Sweeper – 05
Educational Qualifications: Individuals having the desire for the Enroller Follower and Sweeper jobs must hold 10th with ITI from the accredited board/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be under 18 to 25 years. The reservation to the reserved candidates will be as per the norms of ICG.
Application Fee: ICG does not demand any charges for application.
Pay Scale: The emoluments paid to the selected candidate will be Rs. 21700-69100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The criterion on the basis of which selection will be done includes :
- Written Test.
- Professional Skill Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Important Details Regarding ICG Recruitment 2021–
The due date to send the application with the complete details on the prescribed form is 15th April 2021.
Applicant must not be indulged in any criminal proceeding. Otherwise, he will be terminated by the ICG authorities.
How To Apply Offline For ICG Recruitment 2021–
- The applications can be filled on the application paper by filling up the important information asked to be filled in the form after checking the important guidelines.
- Enclose the print of the self-attested documents (two copies of Aadhar, educational, domicile, and age) and paste the photograph on the form (with 10 pp size photographs).
- Finally, post-application in an envelope to “The President, (EF Recruitment Board), Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210”
- The envelope in which the application is to be sent should include words such as Application for the post of Enroller Follower.
- The details entered by the applicant in the form must be accurate as per the original documents.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.