ICG Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is going to engage the candidates on the 50 vacancies of Navik. These vacancies can be filled by the aspirant in an online mode by 07th December 2020. Candidates who had completed their matrix with aggregate marks of 50% can apply on the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. To get the details in brief about recruitment elements such as the scale of pay, application procedure, age required, etc., check the paragraph carefully.
ICG Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date to Apply||07/12/2020|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) – 50
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for the job must have passed 10th from an accredited board.
Selection Procedure: Criterion on the basis of which the candidates will be selected in the organization is as follows :
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will get an amount equivalent to Rs. 21700/- per month. In addition to salary, certain perquisites will also be provided to the candidates.
Age criteria: On 01st April 2021, the age of the applicant must be between 18-22 years. Besides it, the candidates under the reserved category will entitle to relaxation benefits.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICG Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, visit the official website and click on the opportunities button.
- Select the advertisement and click on the post you want to apply for.
- On the screen of the computer, an application form will appear, fill the details in it.
- Upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format and submit the form before the due date.
- Admit card can be download by the aspirant from 19th December to 25th December 2020.
- Keep the print out of the application filed for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate must ensure that the details filled by him/her are true and correct because a mismatch of details filled in the application form can lead to rejection of the application.