ICFRE Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has issued an official job advertisement asking eligible candidates to apply for recruitment for 06 vacancies for the posts of Research Associate (RA) and Senior Project Fellowship (SPF) by filling the form on www.icfre.gov.in. Submission of the applications can be done till 22/09/2020 only.
The details related to the process of recruitment have been provided below, the candidates need to go through them at least once before submitting their applications for the recruitment.
ICFRE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate (RA) and Senior Project Fellowship (SPF)|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||22/09/2020|
ICFRE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate (RA): 04
- Senior Project Fellowship (SPF): 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have
- Post 1: Doctorate degree or having 03 years of experience in Linux server Environment with experience in management of LAN/ WAN Networks and Routers/ UTM/ Domino Mail Solutions/ Oracle database preferably in Data Centre Environment.
- Post 2: PG Degree in Engineering/ Technology, MCA or B.Tech/ BE (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT) with 02 years experience in Linux server Environment
Selection Procedure: Based on the candidate’s performance in the Selection process.
Pay Scale: As per the norms and standards set for the concerned post.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be up to 35 years (Post 1) and 32 years (Post 2). The date on which this age will be considered is 01/06/2020.
Official Website: www.icfre.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates can apply for recruitment for Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education in offline/ email mode as per the format specified on www.icfre.gov.in.
- Send the applications to ADG (Admin), ICFRE, PO-New Forest, Dehradun-248006.
- Alternatively, the candidates may also submiut their applications to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applications filled and submitted by 22/09/2020 will only be considered for recruitment purposes.