ICFRE Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has published a detailed notice of recruitment for 07 vacancies of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff. The applications can be submitted by the interested candidates in prescribed mode by 24/11/2020.
ICFRE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, LDC, MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||November 24, 2020|
ICFRE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 05
Educational Qualifications: Details about education qualifications are specified below :
- Post 01 – Class 12th from the accredited board, typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in Stenography English/Hindi and certificate course in Computer Applications.
- Post 02 – 12th pass with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter OR 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Post 03 – Secondary passed from the recognized body.
- Having a desirable experience is necessary.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include the following parameter :
- Written Exam.
- Skil Test.
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get a handsome salary in the scale of Level 4 (Post 01), Level 02 (Post 02), and Level 01 (Post 03) with the grade of Rs. 2400, 1900, 1800 for post 01, 02, and 03 respectively.
Application Fees: To apply for the recruitment process, General and OBC candidates will pay Rs Three Hundred only. Although no fee is required from SC/ST and Women applicants.
Age criteria: As per information get from the official notification the age of the candidate must be 18-27 years. Other candidates who fall in the reserved quota will get other benefits of age.
Official Website: www.ifb.icfre.gov.in OR www.icfre.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply to the available application format on the website.
- Fill details and upload the pp size photo with signature.
- Pay fees and attach the hard copies of documents.
- In end send to the office address mentioned in the official notification.
NOTE: The candidate can check the official website for new updates.