IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), is going to conduct the recruitment process for the hiring of candidates for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across India. An official advertisement has been released on www.ibps.in. The notification provides all the details on the recruitment process for hiring 11,884 candidates for the posts of Office Assistant & Officer (Probationary Officer/ Clerk). Make sure that the application form is submitted by 28/06/2021.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant & Officer (Probationary Officer/ Clerk)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||28/06/2021|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Graduation pass-out applicants are eligible to participate in the recruitment process.
Age Criteria: Read the age criteria and make sure to apply only if you are eligible as per the following conditions:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 18-28 years
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – 21-40 years
- Officer Scale- II (Manager)- 21-32 years
- Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – 18-30 years
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying will need to pay the following amount as the application fee through the online mode:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 850
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 175 Rupees
Pay Scale: Check the official notification details on the pay scale applicable for the concerned post.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates for the Clerk and PO post will be done on the basis of the following procedure:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Interview (Applicable for Probationary Officer)
- Provisional Allotment
- Document Verfication
For the vacancies in Officer Scale II and III posts, the selection process will include a single Test followed by the Interview.
Important Details Regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment–
Go to www.ibps.in and fill the application form through the concerned link by 28/06/2021.
How To Apply Online For IBPS RRB Recruitment–
- Visit www.ibps.in, fill the details in the application form, upload a recent passport-size photo of yours.
- Scan copies of the Academic certificates are to be uploaded and the form is to be submitted by 28/06/2021.
Important Links To Consider if you are really interested to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification New||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online-RRB Clerk||Find Here|
|Apply Online-RRB PO||Find Here|
|Apply Online-RRB Officer Scale-II and III||Find Here|
Note: We will keep providing updates in the future as well.