IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the recruitment notification for 2557 vacancies of Clerk. The due date for online application through the website www.ibps.in is 06/11/2020. The selection of the candidates will be done through the Common Recruitment Process. To know more recruitment updates, please check the below-specified draft carefully.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||2557|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Clerks – 2557
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be :
- Graduate from the recognized college or university.
- Should possess a Diploma or Degree in Computer with a good knowledge of Computer Applications.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be purely on the basis of the Online Pre and Main Examination (Interview).
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome salary every month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates INR 600/-
- INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM.
Age criteria: The age limit for the online application required by IBPS is 20-28 years. Age will be taken on 01st September 2020.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
- Last date for online submission – 06/11/2020
- IBPS Clerk Pre Examination – 05th, 12th, and 13th of December 2020.
- Pre Result – 31st of December 2020.
- Download IBPS Main Call Letters – 12th January 2021.
- Main Online Examination date – 24th January 2021.
- Provisional Allotment – 01st April 2021.
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the website www.ibps.in and go to the home page.
- Click on Recruitment and fill the complete details in the online form.
- The next step is to upload academic certificates, photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and self-declaration.
- Deposit the fees in online mode and in end submit the form.
- The hard copy must be retained by the aspirant for future reference.
- Candidate must follow all the guidelines and directions to be safe from Covid-19.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to go through the website page to get all the important notifications.