IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a unique body in India constituted with the major aim to provide jobs to the young graduate candidates in the public sector banks. In the recently published article, the institute has stated for 2557 vacancies of Clerks among the 11 participating banks. The due date for application is on 06th November 2020. The candidate must read the entire notification carefully providing the details of the age limit, monthly remuneration, and others.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||2557|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 2557
Educational Qualifications: The eligibility criteria for the job is that candidate must be Graduated on or before the due date of application.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be made through Online Examination (Preliminary & Main).
Pay Scale: The candidate will get an attractive package every month for the work done.
Application Fees: Fees for GEN and OBC candidates is Rs. 850/- whereas for SC/ST and PWD, such an amount is Rs. 175/- only.
Age criteria: All candidates must note down that on 01st September 2020, applicant age must be between 20-28 years. There are special relaxation criteria for reserved candidates.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Log on through https://ibps.in and get the important instructions for recruitment.
- Add the details in the vacant columns of the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like academic certificates, age evidence, caste proof (for reserved), and the recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Thereafter, remit the fees online through Debit Card/Credit Card OR Net Banking.
- In end, the candidate is required to press on the submit button after reviewing of details.
- Application once filled can’t be altered.
NOTE: The body has all the rights to made changes in the number of vacancies offered as per the prevailing situations.