IAF Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force is going to recruit candidates for filling 235 vacancies for the post of Commissioner Officers. Those who want to grab this wonderful job opportunity need to submit their applications on www.indianairforce.nic.in. The application forms can be filled in online mode only. Submission of the forms can be done between the period of 01/12/2020 to 30/12/12020.
We suggest you to go through each and every detail and then only go ahead with the application process for the above recruitment.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Commissioner Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30/12/12020|
IAF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th with Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree in Engineering pass candidates can apply for the recruitment for the above vacancies.
Age Criteria: The candidates need to be of the prescribed age only:
- Flying Duty Staff: 20-24 years
- Ground Duty Staff: 20-26 years
This age must be as on 01/01/2022.
Application Fee: Rupees 250 need to be paid by every applicant as the application fee for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month will be the pay scale applicable to all the selected candidates and the salary will be paid according to this pay scale only.
Selection Procedure: The Online Exam and AFSB Interview will be conducted in order to decide about the candidates who will be appointed.
Important Details Regarding IAF Recruitment-
The applicants who will find themselves eligible can apply for the recruitment between the specified period of 01/12/2020 to 30/12/12020. The applications need to be filled in online mode only.
How To Apply Online For IAF Recruitment-
- Indian Air Force has specified clearly that only online applications will be accepted.
- Go to www.indianairforce.nic.in and fill the online form.
- Make payment of the application fee through online mode.
- A photo, signature and scan copies of the academic certificates need to be uploaded.
- Instructions related to the size and format of the credentials to be uploaded must be followed strictly as non-adherence may lead to rejection of the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Although you can keep the physical copies of the online filled application form do not send them to the office.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|