IAF Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of young, eligible candidates on the 282 vacant seats for Civilian (Group C). These vacancies will be filled for the vacant posts at various Air Force Stations. Candidates may check the notification issued by IAF for details. The closing date for accepting the offline application is 07th September 2021. The application must reach the IAF by the last date. In the following paragraph, we have provided important information regarding the eligibility criteria and the number of vacancies as per the posts. You may check this too.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Civilian Group C|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||07th September 2021|
IAF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must be 10th/ 12th pass or equivalent /Graduate/ Post Graduate from a recognized board/ institute/ university.
Age Criteria: Candidate must complete the age of 18 – 25 years for being eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Application Fee: There is no fee for filling the application form.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to pass the written test/ trade test/ skill test/typing test as per the post applied for.
Important Details on the IAF Recruitment–
- HQ Maintenance Command – 153
- HQ Eastern Air Command – 32
- HQ South Western Air Command – 11
- Independent Units – 1
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – 5
- Store Keeper – 3
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18
- House Keeping Staff – 15
- Hindi Typist – 3
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 10
- Mess Staff – 9
- Carpenter -3
- Painter – 1
- Superintendent (Store) – 5
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver – 3
Step by Step Process to Apply For IAF Recruitment–
- The applicant has to apply by filling the form in the format as attached along with the official notification.
- The application should be typed in Hindi/ English.
- Self-attested documents have to be attached along with the application.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph and it should be self-attested.
- Put the application, two passport size photographs same as affixed on the application, and relevant documents in a self-addressed envelope.
- Mention clearly on the envelope the Name of the post and category applied for.
- Application has to be forward to Air Force Station (Concerned) through the ordinary post.
Important Links To Check
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Note: Make sure that the application in the prescribed format must reach the concerned air force station on or before 07-09-2021.