IAF Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has asked for the application from eligible Indian citizens for the position of Commissioner Officer over 334 openings. The date fixed by the IAF for the online application is 30/06/2021, thereafter, no candidate will be able to file the application.
To know more regarding IAF Recruitment 2021. let us have a reading of details given in the article below like age criteria, application stages, the process of selection, distribution of salary, etc.,
IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Name||Commissioner Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30th June 2021|
IAF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Commissioned Officer (Flying and Ground Duty, Meteorology)
Educational Qualifications: An individual with a Graduation Degree/B.Tech or BE will be suitable for the post.
Age Criteria: The age of the aspirants must be as per the below specifications :
- 20 to 24 years – for flying branch.
- 20 to 26 years – for GD branch.
Application Fee: Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty – only for AFCAT.
Pay Scale: The salary package available to the candidate in hand will be Rupees 56100-177500/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Before the final selection, the candidate will undergo the following tests :
- Written Exam.
- Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
- Psychologica Tests/Group Tests and Interview.
Important Details Regarding IAF Recruitment 2021–
Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 28th August, 29th August, and 30th August 2021.
The shortlisting of the candidates for the interview and examination will be done by the Indian Air Force authorities only after the thorough analysis of the application forms.
How To Apply Online For IAF Recruitment 2021–
- If you really want to apply then click on the link on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in/
- On the home page, click on “Candidate Login” and then click on ‘Not Yet Registered? Register Here’
- Click on sign in, enter your mail id on which you will receive the password.
- Log in with user-id and password after a successful registration.
- Read the instructions and then proceed to the next stage.
- Enter personal, academic, professional, and other important details.
- Then, upload the thumb impression, photograph, and signature.
- Next, click on make payment and save the payment proof.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Kindly drop your queries @email@example.com