HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is up with good news for the candidates who are looking for a job. HSSC advertised for 7832 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher and Constables. The candidates who are desired for the job can apply online after verifying the eligibility criteria. Get more details on recruitment in the article below such as age level, application charges, job reward, etc
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||PGT and Constables|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Panchkula|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd March & 25th February 2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) – 534
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5500
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1100
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who wants to join the organization must verify that he/she had 10th with (HTET/STET)/MA (Sanskrit/Acharya) OR 12th from the accredited board, institute/college.
Age Criteria: Candidates in the range of 18-42 years (Post 01) and 18-25 years (Post 02-04) can apply. Age will be taken on
Application Fee: The process of application will complete after the payment of required charges as follows :
- GEN – Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for Female General resident of Haryana only) – Post 01.
- SC/BC/EWS of Haryana only – Rs. 125/- male and Rs. 75/- female – Post 01.
- GEN – Rs. 100/- (Female GEN of Haryana only – Rs. 50/-) – Post 02-04.
- SC/BC/EWS of Haryana only – Rs. 25/- male and Rs. 13/- female – Post 02-04.
Pay Scale: A good pay scale will be offered to the chosen applicant which is Rupees 47600-151100/- (Post 01) and Rupees 21700-69100/- (Post 02-04).
Selection Procedure: Before the recruitment, the applicant will have to qualify in Written Test, Socio-Economic Criteria, Experience (Post 01), and Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (Post 02-04).
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
The starting and the closing date of online registration are:
- 16/02/2021 to 03/03/2021 – Post 01.
- 11/01/2021 to 25/02/2021 – Post 02-04.
Written Test for the post of Post Graduate Teacher will be held on 14th March 2021.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the website of HSSC and fill in the bio-data as per the given instructions.
- Upload all the mandatory testimonials with the applicant photograph & signature.
- Submit application followed by remittance of application charges.
- During the process of application, a registration number with the password will be generated, keep it safe for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Parictulars once filled can’t be altered. So, keep proper attention while filling the form.