HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an authorized body set up by the govt of Haryana for recruitment in various departments of government. It is being pleasured to inform you that there are a total of 7298 vacancies of Constables. Interested persons who are keen to join Police jobs can fill an online application by 10th February 2021. Read the article below to know more regarding recruitment such as pay scale, the application process, age limit, selection method, and more.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gurgaon|
|Last Date To Apply||February 10, 2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Constable – 7298
Educational Qualifications: Candidates interested in the application must have 12th from the recognized board. Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject must be possessed by the applicant in Matrix class.
Age Criteria: Candidate must be of 18-25 years as on the 01st day of the month in which applications are received i.e. age will be computed on 01/12/2020.
Application Fee: Fees details are mentioned below :
- Male/Female (Non-Resident of Haryana) – Rs. 100/-
- Female Candidates (Haryana only) – Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS of Haryana – Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana – Rs. 13/-
- SC/BC/EWS of Haryana – No Fees
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid under Level 03 i.e. Rs. 21700-69100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The criteria set up for selection include Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test, Physical Measurement Test, Additional Qualification, and Miscellaneous.
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
The commencement of application has started from 11th January 2021 which will end by 10th February 2021. The scheduled date for the written exam is 27th and 28th March 2021.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the official website hssc.gov.in and read all the instructions.
- Get registered first where you will receive the registration number and password.
- Open portal by using registration details and fill up necessary credentials.
- Upload the scanned documents that include educational degrees, caste evidence, age certificate, photograph, and signature of the applicant.
- Make payment required for the application and in end, click on submit.
- Take a print copy of the application which must be brought at the time of document verification.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Details once filled can’t alter in any case.