HSSC Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission regarding the selection of competent and knowledgeable candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. The total vacancies offered by the HSSC department are 534 against which the submission of application must be completed by 09/06/2021.
For comprehensive details of the recruitment and selection, readout the para below which contains the details of the offered salary, age desired, application & selection process & more.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Panchkula|
|Last Date To Apply||09 June 2021|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) – 534
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Certificate of HTET/STET along with the degree of MA in Sanskrit/Acharya from the recognized college or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates who are under the range of 18 to 42 years will only be capable of the application.
Application Fee: The application charges are :
- Rs. 500/- GEN (Male/Female) and Rs. 125/- (General Female Haryana)
- Rs. 125/- SC/BC/EWS – Male of Haryana and for Females Rs. 75/-
Pay Scale: An attractive package is provided by the HSSC to its newly recruited staff @Rs. 47600-151100/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done on basis of his/her performance in the Written Test, Experience, and Socio-Economic Criteria.
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
Candidates must bring the original documents along with their photocopies and the printout of the application filled as and when called by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2021–
- Before starting of online application, the candidate must go through the application terms & conditions.
- The candidates can apply through the link available on www.hssc.gov.in.
- Put the details in the form of the applicant’s name, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.,
- Upload the signature, photograph, and desired documents as evidence of age, caste, experience, and academic criteria.
- Pay the application fees in an online mode and keep the receipt of the fee for further use.
- The candidate must take attention before the final submission as the application once submitted, there will be no chance for alteration in it afterward.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Visit our web page on a regular basis for all kinds of important notifications.