HSSC Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission decides to make the selection of experienced and qualified candidates against the 1054 openings of Constable, and Post Graduate Teacher.
Complete details of HSSC Recruitment 2021 have been mentioned in the para below, please read it carefully once before application.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Constable, PGT|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Panchkula|
|Last Date To Apply||see article below|
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Constable (Male) – 520
- Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) – 534
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be the holder of the Class 12th certificate (Post 01), and HTET/STET certificate with MA in Sanskrit/Acharya from the recognized college or institute.
Age Criteria: Based on the rules/regulations of the HSSC, the candidate must exist under 18-21 years for Post 01, and 18-42 years for Post 02.
Application Fee: General candidates will pay Rs. 100/-, SC/BC/EWS will pay Rs. 25/- while for ExSM candidates there will be no charges.
On the other hand, the candidates who have applied for the PGT post will pay Rupees Five Hundred if they are General male candidates, Rupees One Hundred Twenty Five for Female Haryana only.
PGT – SC/BC/EWS of Haryana – Male INR 125/- and Female INR 75/-
Pay Scale: The salary attributed to the selected person will be Rupees 21700-69100/- Post 01, and Rupees 47600-151100/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made as per the following criterion :
- Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Physical Screening Test.
- Written Exam, Socio-Economic Criteria, and Experience.
Important Details Regarding HSSC Recruitment 2021–
The candidate should not show fake information in the application form. Otherwise, the application will be rejected immediately.
The last date for online registration is 29/06/2021 – Post 01, and 09/06/2021 – Post 02.
How To Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2021–
- Apply online through URL address http://adv22021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Log in through registered id and password, if not yet then go for registration.
- After successful registration, fill up the essential details in the online application form with respect to the name, address, qualifications, experience, mobile, etc.,
- Upload the 10th mark sheet for age proof, mark sheet of higher education, caste evidence (if the applicant is reserved), experience certificate, the photograph of the candidate, digitally scanned signature and the thumb impression.
- Before the end date, verify details, click on submit and make payment.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Any kind of misconduct on the behalf of the candidate during examination/interview can lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.