HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is a government body set up in the year 1971 on dated 08th of April. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has brought a golden job opportunity for those who are waiting for work to earn their living. HPSSC will engage skilled and dynamic candidates for the position of Data Entry Operator, Accountant, and Pharmacist on 380 slots. The online application can be submitted by 20th May 2021.
Check out the article below carefully to know about the salary details, age parameters, selection procedures, how to make an application, and more.
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Data Entry Operator, Accountant, and Pharmacist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||20-05-2021|
HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: As per the rules of the HPPSC, the applicant must have :
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Graduation or Master’s from the recognized board, college, or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates under 18-45 years will be capable of application. The age limit for recruitment will be taken on 01st January 2021.
Application Fee: Check out the fee details specified in the official notification.
Pay Scale: HPSSC will pay a luxurious salary to its employees.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Skill Test will make the decision whether the candidate is suitable for the post or not.
Important Details Regarding HPSSC Recruitment 2021–
The candidate should go through the complete details of the official notification and the decision about the application must be taken on or before the 20th of May 2021.
How To Apply Online For HPSSC Recruitment 2021–
- On the website, you will find the application link, select it.
- Read out the details and fill in the bio-data as such personal information including the name, address, mobile, and other useful details related to education, caste, experience, etc.
- The photograph, signature, academic & supporting testimonials must be uploaded on the portal.
- Keep the e-receipt of fees after successful payment for future use.
- Once the application submitted can’t be reversed. So, make proper checking before submitting the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Almost the entire details are provided through the article above. Still, any candidate is anxious to know more, then he/she is welcome to go through the official notification.