HPSCB Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has planned to appoint candidates against the vacant posts of Junior Clerk, and Steno Typist for 149 vacant seats in the organization.
The online process of application will continue till the 02nd of July 2021, and thereafter, no application will be accepted. To get further information about HPSCB Recruitment 2021, check out the article below which contains the details regarding the selection criteria, application method, salary norms, age specifications, and more.
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk, Steno Typist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Shimla|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd July 2021|
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Clerk – 144
- Steno/Steno-Typists – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 12th pass out/Graduated with a good typing speed in Hindi/English.
HPSCB will provide detailed information in its website notification.
Age Criteria: The age of the contender qualified for the job must be under 18-45 years.
Application Fee: The charges to be accompanied by the application include the following :
- GEN/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/WFF/PhD – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/IRDP/BPL/ANTODAYA/EWS/Females – Rs. 800/-
Pay Scale: Emoluments paid by the HPSCB to its selected employees will be Rupees 35863/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Important Details Regarding HPSCB Recruitment 2021–
The online process will begin on 05th June 2021 and it will be closed by 02nd July 2021. Although, the exam is expected to be in the month of August 2021.
The facility of downloading the admit card will be seven days before the examination and the exam result is expected to be declared after fifteen days of examination.
How To Apply Online For HPSCB Recruitment 2021–
- The online application needs to be submitted at www.hpscb.com.
- Tab on ‘Apply Online’ and click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill up the requisite information in the application form like age, caste, applicant’s name, address, e-mail, mobile, etc.,
- Upload the scanned image, signature, and photocopies of academic and supporting testimonials.
- Deposit the fees and keep the proof for future reference.
- Complete the process of application by click on submit.
- The hard copy of the application is not to send to any place.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Any kind of error in the application form will lead to the cancellation of the application form.