HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for 02 vacancies of Radiation Safety Officer on regular basis. Candidate can apply through an online platform on or before the 18th of November by 11:59 PM. It will be good to apply before the due date in spite to wait till the last date to avoid jam/rush on the website. Further details can be checked on the commission’s website or in the article mentioned below.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Radiation Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||November 18, 2020|
HPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Radiation Safety Officer – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following specified degree from the recognized body :
- Masters in Physics.
- Diploma in Radiology/Medical Physics after M.Sc.
- Twelve months internship in the radiation therapy department.
- Approved Radiation Therapy Officer from the competent body.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be done through :
- Recruitment Exam.
Pay Scale: Rupees 10300-34800/- per month with GP 5400/-
Application Fees: Fees structure is :
- GEN/EWS – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST of HP and OBC/BPL of HP and EWS (BPL) – Rs. 100/-
- The fee is totally exempted from Female and Ex-Servicemen.
Age criteria: The candidate must have age :
- minimum – 18 years
- maximum – 45 years
- reserved candidates will avail benefits in the age limit.
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The online portal is opened by the ‘Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission’ on the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in
- All qualified candidates must fill the details in the application form and also upload academic and documents in support of details filled.
- Pay the fee and click on the submit button after review of the information added.
- There is no requirement to send the hard copy of the application to any address.
NOTE: Any disputed will be resolved in the jurisdiction of court Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).