Election Department Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Election Department is inviting candidates to apply for the Group IV vacancies which are 09. This is an excellent job opportunity for the individuals who are 10th passed. The candidates can opt for posts through the submission of details on the specific format by 30th April 2021. To know more regarding the Himachal Pradesh Election Department Recruitment 2021, analyze the below-given article with full attention.
Election Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Election Department|
|Posts Name||Group IV|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||30 April 2021|
Election Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed degree of 10th class from the recognized board.
Age Criteria: The aspirant should not be more than 45 years but the minimum age prescribed for application is 18 years. Age will be computed on 01st January 2021. Five years of relaxation is permitted to SC/ST/OBC/WFF/Handicapped of HP.
Application Fee: Himachal Pradesh Election Department has not determined any charges for application.
Pay Scale: Reward in the hand of the candidate will be on a daily basis @ Rs. 275/- per day.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection in the organization will be solely through Merit List based on academic performance.
Important Details Regarding Election Department Recruitment 2021–
The benefits of reservation are permissible to only those aspirants who are residents of Himachal Pradesh.
The applicant should also be registered with the employment exchange of Himachal Pradesh.
The application must be filled by the contender before the last date of application, otherwise, it will not be computed for recruitment.
How To Apply Offline For Election Department Recruitment 2021–
- The primary step of recruitment includes looking through the instructions specified at https://ceohimachal.nic.in.
- After satisfied with the terms, take a hard copy of the application form.
- Fill up details such as name, qualifications, age, caste, mobile, contact, etc. in the form properly.
- Attach the hard copies of the 10th class mark sheet, caste certificate (if reserved), PP size photograph of the applicant, employment exchange registration certificate.
- Send the application to “Himachal Pradesh Election Department, Block No. 38, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009”
- The candidates can check the official website for further updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are bound to show the original testimonials in case demanded by the recruitment for verification.