HP Police Recruitment 2020: The Himachal Pradesh Police Department is a law enforcement body that works under the direct control of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Himachal Pradesh. HP Police has issued a job article for its readers on a total of 1334 vacancies to be filled in an online mode till 31/12/2020. The candidate can apply for the post of Male-Female constables, Driver. To get the comprehensive details of HP Police Recruitment 2020 such as the selection process, the scale of pay, application charges, etc., read the article specified below.
HP Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Constables, Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||1334|
|Last Date to Apply||31st December 2020|
HP Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts: Vacancy details are mentioned below :
- Male Constable – 976
- Female Constable – 267
- Driver – 91
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 10th/12th pass out from an accredited board.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and the Physical Efficiency Test are the basis for the candidate selection for the post.
Pay Scale: In the initial period of service candidate will get the amount of Rs. 5910-20200/- with grade pay.
Application Fees: Application charges will be applicable as per the applicant’s category :
- GEN/OBC – 140
- SC/ST/Female – 35
Age criteria: The age of the applicant must be from 18-25 years. Age relaxation will be given as per govt. norms.
Official Website: www.citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HP Police Recruitment 2020:
- .Open the webpage of HP Police through the above-mentioned website.
- Register yourself, if not already registered, and you will get id and password by SMS/mail.
- Log on by using these details and fill the details in the form.
- Upload the documents with the signature and photograph of passport size.
- Pay fees and finally submit the application form after proper check-up of details.
- Keep the application copy in physical form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidate must check the recruitment updates published by the department on its website.