HMT Recruitment 2021: HMT Machine Tools (Govt. of India Undertaking) is planning to appoint 12 individuals who are skilled and experts for the empty posts of Company Trainee. The duly filled form must reach the concerned office address by 29th April 2021.
For the comprehensive information of HMT Recruitment 2021 such as the salary offered, age required, selection process, etc. read out the below-mentioned paragraph.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||HMT Machine Tools|
|Posts Name||Company Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||29th April 2021|
HMT Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess NCTV/ITI with NAC from the recognized authority. Additionally,
- Experience in Machine Tools Industry.
- Proficient in Multi-Skill Operations/Trade related to Machine Tool Industry.
Age Criteria: The date for age consideration is 01st April 2021, the candidate should not be more than 33 years on this particular date.
Application Fee: Charges will be paid by contender through DD amounting to Rupees 500/- GEN/EWS/OBC. However, SC/ST candidates will be Rupees 250/- only. The disabled are completely exempted.
Pay Scale: The stipend will be provided to the candidates with the monthly scale of Rupees 13000-14000/-
Selection Procedure: The stages through which the applicant will undergo includes :
- Practical Test.
- Written Exam and Interview.
Before the final placement for the job, the candidate will undergo a thorough medical examination by the company’s medical officer.
Important Details Regarding HMT Recruitment 2021–
An offline application for the posts of Company Trainee (Machinist/Grinder/Fitter, and Electrician) can be filled up to 29th April 2021.
The tenure of training is for three years after which the applicant will get various other benefits in addition to basic pay.
How To Apply Offline For HMT Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates should visit the official website www.hmtmachinetools.com.
- Take out the print of the application after analyzing the eligibility details.
- Enter the particulars in the form including the name, qualifications, address, experience, and more.
- Enclose the copies of the mandatory testimonials in support of academic details, age, caste, experience, etc.
- Fix the photograph on the space given in the form with the use of the gum.
- Remit the fees and at last click on final submission.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: EWS candidates seeking relaxation will get the benefits only after showing the ‘Income and Asset Certificate of Family’