HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED Recruitment: Applications are invited in the prescribed application form from the Retired/Voluntary Retired eligible Candidates for 05 Post Of Supervisor, Technician, etc. at Malanjkhand Copper Project, a Unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise). HCL is recruiting applicants via offline medium and the details regarding address, selection criteria are mentioned in this article.
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||7 July 2020|
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- R&D Officer – 01
- Technician – 01
- Store Keeper – 01
- Armature Winder – 01
- Canteen Supervisor – 01
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 8th/10th with ITI/Graduation from a recognized board/institute or university.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 7 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- R&D Officer – Rs.25000 per month
- Technician – Rs.20000 per month
- Store Keeper – Rs.20000 per month
- Armature Winder – Rs.20000 per month
- Canteen Supervisor – Rs.20000 per month
Application Fees: HCL does not demand any application fee for this recruitment as the vacancies are open for retired professionals.
Age criteria: Hindustan Copper s Ltd has specified the age of 63 years counted from 7 July 2020. HCL will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.hindustancopper.com
Important Instructions to apply for HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.hindustancopper.com and download the application form.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by HCL and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Report the application form and other relevant documents including id proofs, mark sheets, experience certificates to the below-mentioned address Tamra Bhavan, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Post: Malanjkhand, Dist: Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116 from 10.30 AM to 05:00 PM.
NOTE: Selected candidates shall be posted at Malanjkhand Copper Project a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited.