Haryana Transport Department Recruitment 2020: Haryana Transport Department has invited online applications for the recruitment of candidates for filling 64 vacancies for various trades of Apprentices. The candidates need to apply online on the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org. The applications can be submitted only between the period of 15/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. The candidates must go through all the information provided below regarding the process of recruitment and then only move on to the application process.
Haryana Transport Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Transport Department|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||64|
|Last Date to Apply||20/10/2020|
Haryana Transport Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Transport Department
Name of The Posts:
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 18
- Diesel – 18
- Battery Repair – 2
- Electrician – 8
- Carpenter – 2
- Welder – 4
- Turner – 2
- Painter – 6
- Tyre Repair – 4
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must ensure to have passed the specified academic qualification i.e ITI in the relevant trade from an NCVT/ SCVT recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment only on the basis of the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The stipend will be paid to the candidates as per the rules of the state government in the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act.
Application Fees: No candidate needs to pay the fee for the application process.
Age criteria: The candidates must ensure to check if they are eligible as per the specified academic certificates.
Official Website: www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Transport Department Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply online on the official website of the Haryana Transport Department provided above i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Upload the scan copies of the application form along with the passport size photo and the signature of the applicant.
- Make sure to submit the application form after cross-verifying the details.
- Send the hard copies of the online filled application form to The Directorate of State Transport, Haryana
- The candidates need to keep a photocopy of the application form as proof.
NOTE: The candidates can apply online and submit their applications by 20/10/2020.