HAL Recruitment 2021: This article will prove very useful for those candidates who are interested in the teaching field because through this article we are sharing the recruitment news shared by the HAL Education Committee on 27 vacancies of Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Junior Office Assistant. The due date to submit an offline form is 31st January 2021. Therefore, the candidate is in need of the job can apply by satisfying the applicable terms and conditions.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||HAL Education Committee|
|Posts Name||PGT, PRT, TGT & JOA|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2021|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An applicant must have Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma in a related field with B.Ed. Additionally, he/she must have good computer knowledge as well as communication skills. Kindly see the official notification details to get comprehensive details as per a particular post. The candidate having the work experience will be preferred :
- PRT – Two Years.
- TGT – Five Years.
- PGT – Five Years.
- JOA – Two Years.
Age Criteria: The aspirant must not be more than 45 years (PRT/TGT), 50 years (PGT), and 35 years (JOA).
Application Fee: Fixed amount of Rs. 200/- must be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of ‘Hal Education Committee’
Pay Scale: The quantum of wages will be in the manner provided below :
- PRT – INR 54000/-
- TGT – INR 67500/-
- PGT – INR 71000/-
- Junior Office Assistant – INR 30000/-
Selection Procedure: An interview and Written Test will be conducted for the selection of the applicant.
Important Details Regarding HAL Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying degrees.
How To Apply Offline For HAL Recruitment 2021–
- Visit on www.halec.co.in/www.halpublicschool.com/www.hal-india.co.in.
- Get the details application guidelines and put up the necessary details in the column specified in the form.
- Attach the experience certificate with the form. In case the candidate is currently at work, then, he/she can provide a salary slip in lieu of a certificate from the present employer.
- Send the complete form with fees proof to “Secretary, HAL Gnanajyoti School, HAL East Extension Township, GBJ Colony, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037″
- The intimation for interview and exam will be shared only through mail/telephone.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The tenure of employment will be for five years subject to extension on the basis of satisfactory performance by the candidate.