HAL Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has a job drive for ITI holders under the apprentice program for the period of one year in session 2020-2021. The candidates with the essential qualifications must sure to fill the application on or before 13/03/2021. The total number of vacancies is 475 under the title ‘Apprentices’
For more info. of HAL Recruitment 2021 like salary norms, age limit, the procedure to apply, etc., readout the notification below carefully.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Nashik|
|Last Date To Apply||13-03-2021|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are EX-ITI holder such that he/she must obtain passed degree of ITI from the NCVT recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The subject matter of age is not of much relevance as candidates with minimum desired qualifications are eligible.
Application Fee: The application fee is exempted by the HAL and no one is required to pay for applying.
Pay Scale: The salary will be handover as per the rules of the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include Merit List.
Important Details Regarding HAL Recruitment 2021–
Contenders must be sure that they had checked eligibility criteria and the application filed by them is correct as in the case, if it is observed that the filled details contain error, then the application may be canceled at any stage. Candidates can apply for the following vacant posts by the 13th of March 2021.
- Fitter – 210
- Turner – 28
- Machinist – 26
- Carpenter – 03
- Machinist – 06
- Electrician – 78
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 08
- Electronics Mechanic – 08
- Painter (General) – 05
- Sheet Metal Worker – 04
- Mechanic – 04
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 77
- Welder – 10
- Stenographer – 08
How To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2021–
- Visit https://apprenticeshipindia.org for registration.
- Read the specified instructions and click on the link below. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedzB_fpt897wM2tfNJNprEZargN205xKzUU4Y
- Enter the bio-data asked to fill in the form.
- Upload signature, photograph, 10th mark sheet, ITI certificates with the Aadhar Card and click on submit.
- After successful registration, the applicant will receive the confirmation message through e-mail.
- The applicant must take out the print proof of application and should save it for further reference.
- An incomplete or incorrect filled form will get canceled.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It is the duty of the applicant to get the latest updates on the website regularly.