HAL Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has liberated a job advertisement on its official website for the current year. In the notification, the organization has clearly mentioned that we are going to employ skilled and dedicated candidates for the posts of Apprentice which are 165. All the candidates who are interested in this job must apply by 25/02/2021 in an online mode on https://hal-india.co.in.
You will get the more relevant details such as pay scale, desired age, selection procedure, etc. in the draft below, check it carefully.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||NASHIK|
|Last Date To Apply||25 February 2021|
HAL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Graduate Apprentices – 87
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – 70
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to join the organization can apply for the recruitment only if he/she had Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
Age Criteria: To know complete details about the age, the candidate must check the official notification.
Application Fee: There are no charges for application.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid of Rupees 9000/- and Rupees 8000/- for post 01 and post 02 respectively.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be solely on the basis of the Merit List based upon the academic score. Moreover, the applicant must also fulfill the medical fitness standard demanded by the organization.
Important Details Regarding HAL Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must carefully check the form before the final submission of the application as once details filled and submitted then it can’t be altered in such a case and the application with error will be immediately rejected at the time of documents verification.
How To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2021–
- Interested candidates must read all the instructions related to recruitment on the website.
- If you find eligible yourself, then apply with the essential details like name, address, caste, age, experience, etc.
- Upload the academic and supporting documents that include the 10th mark sheet for date of birth proof, caste certificate, and a recent photograph of the applicant with the digital signature.
- In end, submit the form. Before final submission, the applicant must verify the filled details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: To get the latest updates on recruitment, visit the website of the department from time to time.