Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: An official notification is released by Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment Board in order to appoint eligible candidates on the vacant seats of Constable. This recruitment is organized for the selection of a total of 10400 constables. Applications through online mode are invited by Gujarat Police. The link to submit the online applications will be open till 09th November 2021. Interested candidates may follow the whole guidelines given by us in regard to this recruitment.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment Board|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||09th November 2021|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Age Criteria: Candidates completing the age of 18-34 years are eligible to apply.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- as examination/ registration fee.
Pay Scale: Please check the official notification.
Important Details on the Gujarat Police Recruitment–
- Constable – 10400+
Step by Step Process to Apply For Gujarat Police Recruitment–
- Before applying for this job vacancy candidates are suggested to check their eligibility criteria. For this, they can read the official notification on the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to keep their documents/ photo/signature to be uploaded.
- The application form will be filled online only through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates applying for the first time are required to fill the one-time registration form.
- Candidates already registered can fill the application form directly.
- Candidates’ personal (name, parents name, age, date of birth, address for correspondence, etc.), educational qualification, and other details are required to fill in the form.
- Upload photo/ signature and the scanned copies of all the documents/certificates as per the instructions.
- Now make the payment for the examination fee and submit the form before the last date i.e. 09-11-2021.
- Candidates may retain a hard copy/printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applicants are advised to complete the whole registration/ application process in advance i.e. before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.