GSPCB Recruitment 2021: Goa State Pollution Control Board is a statutory organization that takes its birth on 01st of July 1988 under the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Currently, the board is seeking candidates with an engineering background on the vacant posts of Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Law Officer, and MTS. The applicant can make an offline application for 07 openings up to 25th February 2021. Check the paragraph hereunder in which you will get the salary details, age limit, selection method, and more useful information.
GSPCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Goa State Pollution Control Board|
|Posts Name||Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Law Officer, and MTS|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||25th February 2021|
GSPCB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum application criteria for the post is :
- 10th with ITI.
- Bachelors in Law/Engineering.
Age Criteria: Maximum age for GSPCB Recruitment 2021 is up to 40 years.
Application Fee: Nil
Pay Scale: The remuneration payable to the desired candidates on monthly basis will be Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP 4200/- (Post 01-02) and Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP 1800/- (Post 03).
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Exam, and Interview will be taken by the board for the selection of talented candidates.
Important Details Regarding GSPCB Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must sure that he/she has sent the duly filled form to Goa State Pollution Control Board by 25th February 2021. Application found to be incomplete in any aspect, then it will be rejected by the board.
How To Apply Offline For GSPCB Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application is available on https://goa.gov.in, download it after checking the recruitment guidelines.
- The information filled in form must be in accordance with the terms and conditions of recruitment.
- The self-attested certificates such as educational certificate, caste certificate (if reserved), age proof, experience certificates, and employment exchange certificate should be attached with the application.
- Staple a self-attested photograph in the form on the upper right side.
- At last, after revising the details, send the form to “Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez Goa – 403511”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The possession of the requisite degree will not make the applicant entitle to the Written Test. In case, the number of applications received is more, then candidates will be shortlisted.