GSPCB Recruitment 2021: Applications from eligible Indian citizens are accepted by the Goa State Pollution Control Board in order to make the appointment of candidates against the 02 vacant seats of Multi Tasking Staff. An aspirant who is well educated for the post can apply with the details on the application paper by the 06th of July, 2021.
Go through the details in the para below to know about the GSPCB Recruitment 2021.
GSPCB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Goa State Pollution Control Board|
|Posts Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||July 06th, 2021|
GSPCB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a 10th certificate with ITI from the recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The upper limit for recruitment is 40 years. Any applicant of age more than this limit will not be competent.
Reserved candidates will get the benefits as per the government rules.
Pay Scale: The salary in the hand of the individual will be Rupees 5200-20200/- with the monthly grade of INR 1800/-
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the score in the Written Examination, Skill Test, and Personal Interview, it will be decided whether the applicant is fit for the job or not.
Important Details Regarding GSPCB Recruitment 2021–
Before applying for the post, the candidate must be sure that he/she is registered with the concerned Employment Exchange of Goa.
An incomplete application will get rejected immediately by the department.
How To Apply Offline For GSPCB Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can opt for the offline mode of application for MTS in Goa State Pollution Control Board.
- They need to download the application form and take the printout of the form.
- Fill up the details about the name, father name, address, gender, address, e-mail, telephone, mobile, employment registration no., marital details, etc.,
- Affix the hard copies of the documents in the clue of age, caste, experience, qualifications, and computer knowledge.
- Attach the self-attested photograph of the candidate on the blank space.
- Make sure that the details filled in the form are accurate and send it to the “Chairman, Goa State Pollution Control Board, Nr. Pilerne Industrial Estate, Opp. Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Any application entering the officer’s address after the specified date will not be considered.