GPSC Recruitment 2021: Goa Public Service Commission is inviting online applications against 31 vacancies of Junior Scale Officer and Planning Officer. The applications should be done by the desired and eligible candidates through the online platform on the website below by 26/03/2021.
Make sure to check all the eligibility terms and conditions, otherwise, the application will not be considered if it lacks any parameter.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Scale Officer, and Planning Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||26 March 2021|
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 08
- Planning Officer – 02
- Assistant Professor in Architecture – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 01
- Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 02
- Lecturer in Radiology – 01
- Assistant Archivist Grade I – 01
- Junior Scale Officer – 15
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had completed their Bachelor/Master Degree OR Degree in Engineering/Medical can apply. Check the official notification for the descriptive details as some posts require special work experience.
Age Criteria: The candidates will be eligible for the recruitment if they are less or equal to 45 years. Although, for post 08 applicants it will be 40 years.
Pay Scale: Talking about the pay scale, Rs. 9300-34800/- will be given to the applicant of Post 01-02, 04 & 07 and Rs. 15600-39100/- to candidates applied for Post 03, 05-06. Junior Scale Officer designation will get the salary of Level 10.
Selection Procedure: Recruitment will be done in the organization on the basis of the Screening Test performance, Written Examination, and Oral Interview.
Important Details Regarding GPSC Recruitment 2021–
The application link will get closed by 26/03/2021. So, it becomes the responsibility of the candidate to fill the completed filled form by this date, if he/she is interested and qualified too.
How To Apply Online For GPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates must submit the applications only through online mode.
- First of all, take a complete review of the website before applying including the terms and conditions of the application.
- Fill up the particulars in the application form such as the name, address, qualifications, experience, caste, and other related details.
- Upload the scan copies of academic testimonials with the supporting certificates that are mainly of age, caste, and experience.
- Pay for charges (if required) and at last, click on submit button.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Further intimations will be issued in the notification section on the official website.