GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission have 12 vacancies for Accounts Officer, Class 1 Posts. The applications for filling up the said vacancies are invited from skilled and qualified Indian candidates to be submitted in online mode on www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates need to apply and submit the application form the latest by 01/12/2020.
GPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Officer, Class 1 Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||01/12/2020|
GPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Officer, Class 1 Posts, Gujarat Accounts Service- 12 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Make sure to have passed the specified academic qualification from the recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: Pre and Mains Exam followed by the Interview will be conducted to decide about the list of suitable candidates to be selected for recruitment and appointment.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee specified by the organization if any.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 20-40 years as on the last date of filling the application form can apply for the recruitment and grab this job opportunity upon qualifying the selection process.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates who possess the specified academic qualification and skills along with desire to work can apply by filling the form online on www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in which is the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Upload a passport size recent white background photo of the candidate.
- Signature of the applicant along with scan copies of the academic certificates are to be uploaded by the candidates in the specified size and format only.
- Submit the online application form by 01/12/2020.
NOTE: Do not forget to go through each and every detail specified above. Follow the instructions carefully and keep visiting our website.