HP Govt Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Labour & Employment Department Shimla desires to intake candidates who hold specific criteria for the posts of Peon, Clerk, and Junior Officer Assistant in Himachal Pradesh. The application must be sent by December 03rd, 2020.
HP Govt Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Labour & Employment Department Shimla|
|Name of the Job||Peon, Clerk and Junior Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd December 2020|
HP Govt Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Labour & Employment Department Shimla
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Office Assistant
Educational Qualifications: The details necessary for the job application being mentioned below :
- Post 01 – 12th/10th with ITI or Diploma three years Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT. Typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
- Post 02 – Must be Senior Secondary with typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting on computer. Word Processing knowledge in the Computer is compulsory.
- Post 03 – 10th from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate needs to go through the process of document verification and interview.
Pay Scale: The applicant will receive an amount of Rs. 7860/- (Post 01), Rs. 7810/- (Post 02) and Rs. 6200/- (Post 03) p.m.
Application Fees: No updation has been given by the recruiter in this regard.
Age criteria: As per the official details, the candidate should be of 18 to 45 years.
Important Instructions to apply for HP Govt Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply with complete details on the specified form.
- The application form has been mentioned by the organizer on its official page.
- The application must include the xerox copies of all mandatory testimonials which include age certificate, caste evidence, qualification documents, and others.
- At last, address complete application to “Department of Labour & Employment, H.P., New HIMRUS BUILDING, Near HIMLAND HOTEL, SHIMLA – 171001″
NOTE: All efforts have been made by the HP govt to provide the necessary details. Still, any candidate wants to know more and the latest updates, he/she can check the website.