Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020: It is always everyone’s dream to get a secure job in the Government Sector. The candidates can apply for 5000 vacancies for various posts of DEO, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, Officer, Assistant Teacher, Clerk, Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer. The candidates have been provided with all the details and they can apply for the recruitment in offline/ online mode as per the specified choice.
Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Job||DEO, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, Officer, Assistant Teacher, Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||5000|
|Last Date to Apply||Given in the link itself|
Govt Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Govt Jobs
Name of The Posts:
- MHD Recruitment: 218 Vacancies
- UKSSSC Recruitment: 746 Vacancies
- SBI Recruitment: 446 Vacancies
- Nainital Bank Recruitment: 08 Vacancies
- DEO Jashpur Recruitment: 43 Vacancies
- CRPF Recruitment: 789 Vacancies
- NBE Recruitment: 90 Vacancies
- Department of Posts Recruitment: 144 Vacancies
- RSSB Recruitment: 2177 Vacancies
- NTPC Recruitment: 275 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: All of the candidates need to have passed Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation or Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be recruited only on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal Interview along with PET, PMT, and Medical Test for some of the vacancies.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the set norms and standards.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to pay the application fee for some of the vacancies while for others the fee is exempted.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the criteria only, please check the same and apply only if you are eligible.
The candidates of the Reserved categories will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the concerned government.
Important Instructions to apply for Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates can apply for the recruitment either in offline/ online mode.
- Offline Mode: The candidates have to fill the details in a physical copy, paste a recent passport size photo of the candidate. Sign on the form, attach the credentials and send it to the specified office address before the last date.
- Online Mode: Fill details in the online form on the official website and pay the application fee followed by uploading the credentials required. The form is to be submitted in the end.
NOTE: 5000 DEO, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, Officer, Assistant Teacher, Clerk, Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer