Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Goa Police is going to recruit candidates for filling 828 vacancies for the post of Police Constable, LDC, Mess Servant. The candidates are to apply for the recruitment online on the official portal www.goapolice.gov.in. Make sure to apply for the recruitment and share your physical application form to the office address before the deadline. Make sure to apply for the recruitment and send the application form to the office on or before. www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Goa Police|
|Posts Name||Police Constable, LDC, Mess Servant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ Class 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ D.Pharma must be held by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The age criteria to be followed by the candidates is:
- Post 1: 18-28 years
- Post 2-9: 18-45 years
- Post 10: 18-25 years
Application Fee: The payable application fee is:
- Applicants of General Category: Rupees 200
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS Category: 100 Rupees
Pay Scale: The applicable pay scale is mentioned below which will determine the amount of salary withdrawn by the candidate is.
- Post 1,4-6,10: Rupees 19,900-63,200/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 29,200-92,300/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 25,500-81,100/-per month
- Post 7-9: Rupees 18,000-56,900/-per month
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include:
- Post 1-9: Written Exam, Physical Test, Skill Test, Practical Test, and Merit List
- Post 2-10: Written Exam and Merit List
Important Details on the Goa Police Recruitment–
Goa Police is accepting the application forms at the office address and will continue to do so on its web portal www.goapolice.gov.in.
- Police Constable-734
- Lower Division Clerk-05
- Barber -04
- Nursing Assistant-03
- Mess Servant-14
- Police Constable Driver-55
Step by Step Process to Apply For Goa Police Recruitment–
- Fill the details in a physical application form as specified by the Goa Police on www.goapolice.gov.in.
- Pay the fee and attach the receipt with the form and send it to Police Headquarters, Panaji, Goa
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notice 1||Check Here|
|Official Notice 2||Check Here|
Note: The candidates are to apply for the recruitment online on the official website.