Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Goa Police is the law enforcement agency of Goa state which came into force in 1966. The department is asking proficient and educated candidates to make the offline application on the prescribed paper until 30th April 2021 against 1097 slot for the posts of Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Photographer, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk. To get more about current recruitment, see the below-mentioned article carefully.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Director-General of Police, Government of Goa|
|Posts Name||Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Photographer, Stenographer, and others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||30 April 2021|
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Police Sub Inspector – 145
- Police Constable – 857
- Searcher – 01
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator) – 06
- Photographer – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 02
- Police Constable (Bandman) – 11
- Police Constable (Mast Luskar) – 01
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) – 29
- Stenographer – 10
- Lower Division Clerk – 34
Educational Qualifications: The academic level to apply for the empty posts of Goa Police consists of 10th/12th/Graduation OR Diploma in the concerned field with the adequate knowledge of computer.
Age Criteria: The applicant can apply if he is of 20-28 years (Post 01), 18-28 years (Post 02), 18-22 years (Post 08), and up to 45 years for all the remaining posts.
Application Fee: The application charges will be Rs. 200/- for the General category. Although, for reserved candidates, it will be half i.e. Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: The chosen candidates will get a handsome salary for the services rendered by them.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will undergo various processes such as Physical Standard Test, Documents Verification and the final selection will be completed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test.
Important Details Regarding Goa Police Recruitment 2021–
No applicant can fill his application after the due date which is 30th April 2021. Therefore, be serious and ensure that a duly filled application is submitted within the fixed time frame.
How To Apply Offline For Goa Police Recruitment 2021–
- Goa Police Departments asks the candidates to apply with the accurate and complete details in the application form mentioned on the website.
- It must be accompanied by photocopies of the required certificates and the latest photo of the person named in the application.
- Address: “The Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji Goa”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The application can be sent on all working days from 10 AM to 05 PM.