GNDU Recruitment 2021: Jagat Guru Nanak Dev University has started the application process for the recruitment of 20 skilled and experienced individuals for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. The applicants can apply for the current recruitment in the university online at https://psou.ac.in. But the online registration can be done till 19/05/2021, no chance will be given after it.
The details below will provide you the knowledge of the qualifications desirable for the application, prescribed age criteria, application process, method of selection, and more.
GNDU Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Jagat Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Posts Name||Faculty & Non-Teaching|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Patiala|
|Last Date To Apply||19/05/2021|
GNDU Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Professor – 02
- Associate Professor – 01
- Assistant Professor – 05
- Finance Officer – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Senior Assistant – 02
- Stenographer – 01
- Technical Assistant – 02
- Driver – 04
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must check out the official notification of GNDU for the complete details of the academic qualifications mandatory for the online job application.
Age Criteria: Retired from the government department below the age of 65 years are eligible.
Application Fee: The candidates are bound to pay the charges based upon the category as follows :
- Rupees 1180/- GEN (Teaching Posts).
- Rupees 590/- SC/ST/PwD (Teaching Posts).
- Rupees 590/- GEN (Non-Teaching Posts).
- Rupees 295/- SC/ST & PwD (Non-Teaching Posts).
Pay Scale: The candidates recruited will get the attractive pay scale as per the norms of the government of Punjab.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding GNDU Recruitment 2021–
- Beginning of the online application process – 28th April 2021.
- Due date to submit the online application form – 19th May 2021.
- The last date to deposit the hard copy of the application with the requisite documents – 25th May 2021.
For any technical issue regarding the application, message on e-mail – email@example.com
How To Apply Online For GNDU Recruitment 2021–
- Click on the online application link and fill in the details there.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the applicant with the education, caste, age, and experience certificate.
- Make the payment in favor of GNDU through DD and retain the proof for the future, if the need arises.
- Submit the application after proper review, submit it and take out the print of it.
- The hard copy of the application must be sent to ‘Registrar, Jagat Guru Nanak Dev Punjab State Open University, Patiala (Punjab) by 25/05/2021’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: After the submission of the application, no modification can be made.