GMC Recruitment 2021: Gandhi Medical College is back again with the good news of recruitment for its readers. Under this notification, the candidates can apply against 378 vacancies of Staff Nurse in the organization premises at various locations. An online application can be filled. The application due date falls on 16/06/2021.
Go through the article below for more details.
GMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gandhi Medical College|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhopal|
|Last Date To Apply||16 June 2021|
GMC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Staff Nurse – 378
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess the desired academic qualifications as under :
- Senior Secondary with Physics, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
- B.Sc. in Nursing/General Nursing and Senior Obstetrician trained.
- Live Registration in Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
Age Criteria: The applicants who applied for the Staff Nurse must be between 18 to 40 years. But for the candidates who lie under the reserved quote are entitled to get the relief of 05 years in the upper age limit.
Age will be counted on 01/01/2021.
Application Fee: The process of application will complete only after the payment of prescribed charges as below :
- Unreserved – INR 1200/-
- SC/ST – INR 1000/-
- EWS/Disabled – INR 1100/-
Pay Scale: The individual selected will get the fixed package of Rupees Ten Thousand per month during the 01st three months of joining. Thereafter, the emoluments to the candidate will be as per the directions of the government.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the candidate selection will be Interview. Still, the candidate will submit the medical fitness report issued by the competent authority.
Important Details Regarding GMC Recruitment 2021–
Kindly go through the official website of the college for the new updates. In case of any information being left to know by the candidate, then he/she will be responsible on his/her own.
How To Apply Online For GMC Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Then read the entire terms and conditions related to the recruitment.
- Fill up the information in the form in an accurate way.
- Now upload the scanned certificates of age, caste, experience, education qualification, photo identity proof, registration certificate.
- Pay the prescribed charges, keep the proof and click on final submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any kind of resolution, please contact us on the phone 0755-2540590, 4050000-07 or mail @ email@example.com