GHC Recruitment 2021: Gujarat High Court has an excellent job opportunity for the experienced and qualified personnel on the vacant posts of Stenographer Grade I & II. The application process for these vacancies can be made up to 04th May 2021. The application can be filled in online mode on https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
To get more details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021, check out the details specified below such as application charges, the level of age required for application, salary norms, etc. in the article hereunder.
GHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Grade I & Grade II|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gujarat|
|Last Date To Apply||04-05-2021|
GHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Stenographer Grade I (Gujarati) – 01
- Stenographer Grade-II (English) – 09
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have the minimum required academic criteria which are Bachelors from the renowned college. For detailed information, check out the official notification details.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years but the minimum age is 18 years. The candidates under the reserved category are allowed for special age relief based on the norms of the government.
Application Fee: The fee to be paid by the candidates is as below :
- SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/Ex-S – INR 250/-
- For General candidates – INR 500/-
Pay Scale: The handsome salary will be provided by the GHC as below :
- Rs. 44900-142400/- Post 01.
- Rs. 39900-126600/- Post 02.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection involves the Stenography Test/Skill Test, Written Test, and Viva-Voce Test.
Important Details Regarding GHC Recruitment 2021–
Gujarat High Court will accept the online application form until 04/05/2021. Thereafter, no applicant will be able to apply. The most important thing here is that the application must be complete and authentic, otherwise, it can be terminated.
How To Apply Online For GHC Recruitment 2021–
- To apply for a Stenographer post, log to the official website of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Fill up the required information as such the name, address, qualification, experience.
- Then, upload the mandatory credentials providing the authenticity of the details filled in the form.
- Afterward, upload the scanned photograph of the applicant with the digital signature.
- Keep the printout of fees for future reference after payment.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Keep visiting the official website for the day-to-day updates.