GHC Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court invites applications from the advocates on practice for the 12 vacancies of Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service. The interested and capable applicant can apply for the recruitment drive by the 24th of May 2021.
You must check out the article below to know to get the details of the age limit, process of application, the method adopted for selection, etc.
GHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Posts Name||Gr-I Assam Judicial Service|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
GHC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Grade-I Assam Judicial Service – 12
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must be Bachelor’s in Law from the recognized college/institute. Seven years of work experience is mandatory.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidate for job application is 35 years but he/she should not be more than 45 years. Refer to see the official notification for relaxation-related details.
Application Fee: Rupees Five Hundred for the GEN/OBC candidates, although for SC/ST, it is Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only. However, PwD candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive the monthly reward of Rupees 51550-63070/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The following are the recruitment stages :
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test).
- Main Examination (Written).
- Viva Voce/Interview.
Important Details Regarding GHC Recruitment 2021–
Starting of the online application is 06th May 2021 which will be completed by 24th May 2021. Still, the fee can be deposited by 27th May 2021.
PwD candidates will get the relaxation after producing the certificates of disability approved by the authorities.
How To Apply Online For GHC Recruitment 2021–
- To apply online for the post, the candidate must check out the requisite instructions available on www.ghconline.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on registration and enter the details such as name, father name, birth date, mobile, and e-mail.
- You will receive the registration number, login, and update the relevant details i.e. gender, address, qualification, experience, and related details.
- Thereafter, upload the signature and photograph image in a scanned form.
- Retain the proof of the fee after making payment.
- After the submission, the candidate can take the printout of the application for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any kind of query regarding the application, message us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.