Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court has released the latest notice of recruitment on its official web portal. The notification states that there are 245 vacancies for the various posts of Senior Personal Assistant, Judicial Assistant, Copyist, LDA. The same will be filled through this recruitment process and the candidates can apply by submitting their applications in the mode specified only. Applications will be accepted on the official website www.ghconline.gov.in. The deadlines for the submission of the application forms have been given specified below in this article.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Details of the Notification:
|Department Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Posts Name||Senior Personal Assistant, Judicial Assistant, Copyist, LDA|
|Recruitment Zone/ Circle/ Region
||Gauhati in Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Comprehensive Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to apply and grab this awesome job opportunity must hold a Graduate Degree from a recognized institute with the authority to provide such education and training. Make sure that you follow the specified guidelines and fulfill each and every criterion of eligibility.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age up to 40 years are only allowed and eligible to apply for the recruitment process
Application Fee: The application fee to be paid by the candidates will be as follows:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 300
- SC/ ST Category: 150 Rupees
- PwD Category: Exempted Fully
Pay Scale: The following will be the salary payable to the candidates:
- Post 1: Rupees 22,000-97,000/-per month with GP 9,400/-p.m.
- Post 2-3: Rupees 14,000-60,500/-per month with GP of 8,700/-p.m.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include Written Exam, Viva Voce/ Interview.
Important Details on the Gauhati High Court Recruitment–
The applications for the recruitment will be accepted on www.ghconline.gov.in for the following posts:
- Senior Personal Assistant-05
- Judicial Assistant-03
- LDA and Copyist-237
Step Wise Details to Apply for the Recruitment–
- On the official website of the Gauhati High Court which is www.ghconline.gov.in you will find a link for the online application form.
- Make sure to fill in your accurate details in the form.
- The fee can be paid in online mode only followed by which the candidates will have to make payment of the fee applicable to their category and submit the form.
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Feel free to get in touch with us.