Australia Recruitment: Australia is the seventh-largest continent in the world and is known for its lavish lifestyle and high standard of living. If you want to work in Australia without having any technical qualifications, then this recruitment article relates to you as various cities of Australia like Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide are looking for workers for Fruit Packing and Picking jobs. We have below mentioned all the details associated with this recruitment.
Australia Fruit Picking and Packing Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Location of Job||Australia (Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide)|
|Name of the Job||Fruit Packing and Picking|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||To be out soon|
Australia Fruit Picking and Packing Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Australia (Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide)
Name of The Posts:
- Fruit Picking and Packing
- Candidates should have a valid Driving License and should possess 2 years of experience working as fruit pickers.
- He should be able to work in a speedy environment and should never give up easily.
- He should be agreed to work on flexible shifts from Sunday to Friday with daily shift commencing time ranging between 2:00 pm to 2:00 am (Nightshift).
- He should have excellent numeracy skills.
Selection Procedure: Firstly, the recruiter demands CV from aspirant then on the basis of information furnished in the CV applicant will be called for the Interview to get his/her range of knowledge to predict the situations and things.
Pay Scale: Candidate will be paid at an hourly rate of 40 USD per hour.
Age criteria: The applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be selected for post irrespective of age.
Important Instructions to apply for Australia Recruitment:
- Keen candidates who want to work in an outside country can apply for the vacancies of Fruit Packing and Picking in Australia.
- The procedure for the application will be to draft the CV with accurate information and send it to the recruiter.
- On the basis of the information provided in CV, the recruiter will call the aspirant for the interview.
NOTE: More details could be updated further, so keep following us for regular information.