Forest Department Recruitment 2021: Forest Department, Goa is looking for suitable candidates for engagement on the vacant posts of Animal Attendant, Peon/MTS, LDC, Mali, Room Bearer, Mess Servant. In order to fill these posts, the department invites the applications online only. The last date to submit the form online is 11th November 2021. Age criteria, examination fee, educational qualification, important instructions to apply, etc. all this information is given here in the following article. Aspirants may see this and then proceed with the application procedure.
Forest Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Forest Department Goa|
|Posts Name||Animal Attendant, MTS, LDC|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||11th November 2021|
Forest Department Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants looking to work with this department are required to be 10th pass/ 12th pass/ ITI from a recognized board/ institute.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be of age less than or equal to 45 years. The age will be considered as of 11th November 2021.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be called for a written exam and personal interview for their selection on these posts.
Important Details on the Forest Department Recruitment–
- Junior stenographer – 04
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 31
- Peon/ MTS – 11
- Animal Attendant – 20
- Mali – 08
- Room Bearer – 04
- Mess Servant – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For Forest Department Recruitment–
- Eligible candidates are asked to submit their applications online only through cbes.goa.gov.in.
- Go to the registration tab and enter a username, date of birth of candidate, email id, mobile number, password.
- Log in with the user name and password generated after the registration.
- In the form fill candidate’s name, age, parent’s name, address for correspondence/ permanent address, educational qualification, and other details.
- It is necessary to upload the signature/ photo/ scanned documents.
- Applicants are required to complete the whole process before the last date.
- The applicant may keep the hardcopy/printout of the filled-in application with them for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates need not send any document to the concerned department. Original documents will be asked during the document verification after the selection process.