FCI Recruitment 2021: A great news for all the job aspirants who are seeking vacancies in the government department. Food Craft Institute is asking the dynamic and intellectual candidates for the application against 06 openings of Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer, and Computer Operator. Applications can be filled through the prescribed format till 23rd April 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Food Craft Institute|
|Posts Name||Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer, and Computer Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jabalpur|
|Last Date To Apply||23/04/2021|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Lecturer – 02
- Assistant Lecturer – 03
- Assistant Grade-3 cum Computer Operator – 01
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Level|
|Lecturer||After 12th National Council for Hotel Mgt./State Board of Technical Education with Diploma 03 years in Hotel Management OR PG in Hotel Management. Five Years Experience.||Maximum 40 years|
|Assistant Lecturer||State Technical Education Board for Hotel Management OR Three years Diploma in Hotel management OR PG Degree in Hotel Management. Two years of hotel business experience.||Maximum 30 years|
|Assistant Grade-3 cum Computer Operator||10th/12th with one-year Diploma in Computer Application. One year experience in Computer Applications. Good typing in English and Hindi.||Maximum 35 years|
Age Criteria: The candidate’s upper age will depend on the post for which he/she is applying such that it can be a maximum of 40 years (Post 01), 30 years (Post 02), and 35 years (Post 03).
Application Fee: Fees worth Rs. 300/- will be paid in the form in DD in favor of the Principal, Food Craft Institute, Jabalpur.
Pay Scale: Wages attributable to the given posts are Rupees 9300-34800/- Post 01-02 and Rupees 5200-20200/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Individuals working in the Govt./Semi Govt/PSU must submit a ‘Non-Objection Certificate’ from the current employer.
Important Details Regarding FCI Recruitment 2021–
After the due date, no application can be filled at any cost.
How To Apply Offline For FCI Recruitment 2021–
- Food Craft Institute considers applications submitted through offline mode only.
- The first and foremost step is to download the format of the application form and take out its print.
- Fill up the key details regarding the applicant’s academic performance as well as age, caste, e-mail, mobile, etc.
- Fix the self-attested copies of the certificates with the new passport-size photograph in white background.
- Revise the details and address the complete application to “The Principal/Secretary, Food Craft Institute, Near IIITDM College, Dumna Airport Road, P.O. Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482005”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For more information, read out the latest notifications of recruitment.